SPREAD THIS THE FUCK AROUND
THIS IS IMPORTANT
DO NOT LET THEM PUT MICHAEL BROWN ON TRIAL FOR HIS MURDER
Richard Ross - Museology
"No," he said, "no there is no internal consistency to this at all. I’m drowning in plot holes here. Fuck this shit," and climbed out of the book.
in an ideal world, marvel and dc would be smart and agree that each other’s characters can be mentioned in a ‘fictional’ context. imagine:
both of them would get free publicity, and we’d get peter parker reading teen titans comics, the batkids fighting to get to the newest ms marvel issue, steve rogers talking about what a great role model superman is for kids, bruce wayne grumbling that ‘if iron man was real i could totally kick his ass, selina’. i mean, i m a g i n e
- Describe your comfort zone—a typical you-fic.
- Is there a trope you’ve yet to try your hand at, but really want to?
- Is there a trope you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole?
- How many fic ideas are you nurturing right now? Care to share one of them?
- Share one of your strengths.
- Share one of your weaknesses.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite pieces of prose you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite dialogue scenes you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Which fic has been the hardest to write?
- Which fic has been the easiest to write?
- Is writing your passion or just a fun hobby?
- Is there an episode above all others that inspires you just a little bit more?
- What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- If you could choose one of your fics to be filmed, which would you choose?
- If you only could write one pairing for the rest of your life, which pairing would it be?
- Do you write your story from start to finish, or do you write the scenes out of order?
- Do you use any tools, like worksheets or outlines?
- Stephen King once said that his muse is a man who lives in the basement. Do you have a muse?
- Describe your perfect writing conditions.
- How many times do you usually revise your fic/chapter before posting?
- Choose a passage from one of your earlier fics and edit it into your current writing style. (Person sending the ask is free to make suggestions).
- If you were to revise one of your older fics from start to finish, which would it be and why?
- Have you ever deleted one of your published fics?
- What do you look for in a beta?
- Do you beta yourself? If so, what kind of beta are you?
- How do you feel about collaborations?
- Share three of your favorite fic writers and why you like them so much.
- If you could write the sequel (or prequel) to any fic out there not written by yourself, which would you choose?
- Do you accept prompts?
- Do you take liberties with canon or are you very strict about your fic being canon compliant?
- How do you feel about smut?
- How do you feel about crack?
- What are your thoughts on non-con and dub-con?
- Would you ever kill off a canon character?
- Which is your favorite site to post fic?
- Talk about your current wips.
- Talk about a review that made your day.
- Do you ever get rude reviews and how do you deal with them?
- Write an alternative ending to [insert fic title] (or just the summary of one).
I’ll be waiting
IMPORTANT FERGUSON UPDATE - WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOUTUBE TAKES IT DOWN
CNN REPORTER Fredricka Whitfield interviews the Store Owner’s Lawyer (from the store that was “”“”“”“robbed”“”“”“”“”“”” by “”“”“”“”“”mike brown”“”“”“”“”“)
As the lawyer begins to explain what really happened, cnn “”“”“loses the feed”“”“”“
It has been SO LONG since I’ve listened to Night Vale I need to fix that.
The last thing I heard was the episode before the Mayoral elections, I think.
macklekit, macklepaw, macklemore, and finally macklestar, leader of thriftclan
So if anybody wants to laugh go read the ruling of the district judge in Galveston, Texas to transfer Republic of Bolivia v. Phillip Morris Companies to the DC courts, because the hilarity Bolivia trying to sue an American tobacco company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia out of a regional court in Texas is seconded only by the judge’s response.
Love is not the only closet
I was told never to come out of.
There was also the closet of Grief.
The closet of Panic.
The closet of Terror.
The closet of Rage.
There was also the closet of Awe and Want and Bliss.
Every honest grit that we feel,
the world will ask for a stencil instead,
for the chatter of cordial manufactured polite.
I want to jackknife out of that net.