“‘i believe in you’. gets me every time.” lud.
Art Work by Jama Jurabaev
Costume from http://www.vertugadins.com
Well, there is this thing…. Prussia gave it to me some time ago.
I don’t know what he was thinking though. I can’t even lift it properly, to be quite honest. It’s about half my size….
petition to make this the new loading symbol
IT’S SO FUCKING MESMERIZING
A map by Stanford University shows how long it would have taken to travel around the Roman empire and how much the trips would have cost, on average and according to simulations based on historical evidence
For anyone who is facing a mountain of debt after they graduate check out this amazing idea:
"SponsorChange has created a mutually-beneficial initiative that provides people power for high-impact non-profits in need, while simultaneously helping to relieve students of their ever-impending debt."
check out this link for more info —->
THANK YOU GOD
SWEET MOTHER OF FUCK MY LIFE IS SAVED HOLY SHIT ON A CRACKER FUCK ME SIDEWAYS
remember that time hima was like “actually it’s lud who keeps track of what everyone is doing” and then lud commented on a picture of alfred in a hospital bed w/
It is one of the biggest errors in world history and here’s why:
- Although starting in the middle of summer with a few small battles, it eventually dragged on for almost six months into a brutal winter
- The Russians’ scorched earth policy surprised the French and made the French’s advances much more treacherous and costly
- Napoleon’s thirst for a full victory was impossible to satisfy because the Russians refused to engage in any prolonged battles, instead wisely choosing to use guerrilla tactics to decimate an already broken, famished, and sickened French Army
- Over 17,000 French troops lost their lives each month during the disastrous campaign
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
No my country does not offer free wood craft lessons. Thank you for the suggestion!
I would do this if I had any chairs I could do this to.